As featured in Australian
Golf Digest May 2000 issue, page 89.
At DROP Putters we are well known for our
handcrafted putters and the unique ability we have in blending the traditions
of club making with the technologies of today.
Today, whilst we are still handcrafting
our putters the research and development that has gone into our latest
creation, "REALITY" would challenge that of the major companies.
There are 4 models in the REALITY range.
A few of their features are highlighted below.
· Hand machined totally brass alloy
· Sweet spot is marked only after fully assembled.
· "Eye dot" alignment system allows identical set-up each time.
· Clean straight lines of the head allow you to easily square the
face to the line of the putt.
· Low face profile gives a lower center of gravity than that of the
ball for initial lift and roll.
· RB 1 model is set up for standard lie angle, weight and shaft length.
· RB 2 model has a curved sole, which allows greater variation for
lie angle fitting.
· RB 3 model provides a dual face allowing you to putt left or right
· RB 4 model has the dual face and the lie angle variation.
Our REALITY putter has been designed to
remain completely stable along the swing plane line throughout the entire
stroke. You don't have to duplicate the exact same grip pressure to
counter the head twisting when you putt, confidence returns and those
clutch putts drop in.